Monday, February 4, 2019

Kenzie is made for Drama

Ahh Miss Kenzie... I love that she is a such a drama queen, I don't mean that in the way you would think either. Kenzie is  really super down to earth, sweet and just a great girl, by drama queen I mean that she loves acting and being on a the schools speech team, she just loves to perform. When I came up with this idea of doing individual shoots utilizing the studio set up I wanted to portray the girls and their hobbies but I wanted to make them fit my style as well. I had been seeing these commercials for the movie A Simple Favor and loved the outfits that Blake Lively was wearing and thought that Kenzie could pull the look off really well and she was really excited when I showed her the inspiration. This look is nothing more than pure drama and I love it!! Enjoy!

















No comments:

Post a Comment